Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Results - Post Self Challenge and Yourself! Fitness

Well, this is a bit out of date, but since I just got these photos, I thought I'd show you a bit of before and after. The first photo is from last February's Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon, before I began my first 90 day challenge. The second is from the SF half marathon in July, after I'd done the Self challenge, the Women's Health cycle and a whole bunch of Maya/Yourself! Fitness workouts. It helps that I'm wearing pretty much the same outfit.


Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon - Feb '07

SF Marathon - July '07

3 comments:

mehambrick said...

Wow - you look amazing. Congratulations! I just woke up from a Sunday afternoon nap and the Hip-Hops Abs infomercial was on. I went to the website and found this thing called P90X. I'm a marathoner too but definitely need to lose a few pounds. I've been looking for a good routine to get through the super-cold days while still training for a spring 26.2. Looks like I may have found it. Your posts are both inspirational and hilarious. Cheers!

Sara said...

Hey Marion - thanks!
Welcome to the P90X... I have my first half marathon post-P90x coming right up at the end of this month and look forward to seeing how I do. Enjoy the workouts and check in and let us know how they're going!

Anonymous said...

Good Job marathons are hard and very challenging, especially your first one. Even professional fitness trainers, take months to train for them.